Please complete an online application form here.
Applications will be acknowledged by email.
Applications are accepted year round, however, please note the deadlines given below when applying in advance for the following school year.
Kindergarten admission criteria
A child must have reached the minimum eligible age by the time they commence the class (see current age eligibility below) and need to be able to make and follow requests in English at a level appropriate for the age group. Places are allocated according to date of application with priority given to siblings of former kindergarten students and children who have attended SKIP playgroups.
Applicants not already attending playgroup may be invited to join a play session to ensure the child’s readiness to commence kindergarten and check English proficiency.
Playgroup children need to be one year old by the time they commence the class. Places are allocated by date of application.
Age eligibility for 2022-2023 school year
(commencing 22 August 2022)
- Geckoes (K2) : children born in 2018
- Crickets (K1) : children born in 2019
- Buzzy Bees (unaccompanied playgroup) : children born in 2020
- Caterpillars (accompanied playgroup) : children born in 2020 and 2021 who have reached at least one year of age
Age eligibility for next school year (2023-2024)
(commencing mid August 2023)
- Geckoes (K2) : children born in 2019
- Crickets (K1) : children born in 2020
- Buzzy Bees (unaccompanied playgroup) : children born in 2021
- Caterpillars (accompanied playgroup) : children born in 2021 and 2022 who have reached at least one year of age
For current vacancies, click here.
You are welcome to visit SKIP, view the school and meet our teachers. Please contact the school manager to arrange an appointment.