Playgroups are relaxed and friendly play sessions for children and their special adults. Classes are run by run by an experienced playgroup leader. English is the medium of instruction.
These sessions offer a wide range of indoor and outdoor resources and activities, allowing your little ones to explore and move freely from one activity to another as they wish. They include:
- Outdoor play – ride on toys, slides, climbing, balancing, sliding and bouncing
- Art and craft – painting and sticking
- Messy play – sensory activities including play dough, water play, goop, slime, mud and sand
- Quiet play – Puzzles and toys, home corner, books
- Group snack time
- Story time, singing and dancing
Class size: 20 children with accompanying adult
Offering your little ones a playful and stimulating environment where they find their feet and begin to interact with their peers for the first time, as well as providing an opportunity for you to meet other families in the community.
- Open to all wrigglers, rollers, sitters, cruisers, crawlers and toddlers up to 18 months.
- Current school year (until 26 June 2023): Mondays, 4pm to 5pm
- From 21 August 2023: Mondays, 3pm to 4pm
The next step for toddlers, allowing them to explore the environment, become familiar with the idea of going to school and, if progressing into SKIP’s kindergarten, help ease the transition into an unaccompanied class.
- For children aged 1 to 3 years of age
- Accompanied by an adult
- Tuesdays and/or Thursdays
- Current school year (until 26 June 2023): 2pm to 4pm
- From 21 August 2023: 2.30pm to 4.30pm