Paint & Play are playgroups that run in the mornings during holidays (Christmas/Easter/Summer) and are suitable for children aged 1 to 5 years of age who are accompanied by an adult. These are relaxed, fun sessions, similar to regular playgroups that run during term time, with theme related activities. Sessions include:
- Outdoor play – ride on toys, climbing, balancing, sand and mud
- Art and craft – painting and sticking
- Messy play – sensory activities like play dough, goop, slime and water play
- Indoor play – Puzzles and toys, home corner, books
- Group snack time
- Story time, singing and dancing
Enrolment is by ticket sale on a first come first served basis with flexibility as to how many or few times you attend. Tickets are dated and must be purchased in advance.
Class size: 20 children with accompanying adult.
Next paint & play
Summer Paint & Play: 5 July to 6 August 2021
- Monday to Friday mornings, 9.30 to 11.30am
- Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, 2.30 to 4.30pm
- Limited places only. Please email email@example.com to check current availability.